• ENERGY SAVING PUMPS AND CONTROLS •
Fluid Automation - a respected, independent UK manufacturer of pumps and controls with emphasis on Energy Saving...
With over 45 years experience in the manufacture of pumps, controls and pumping systems for world-wide locations in building services, general and process industries - you can be confident in choosing Fluid Automation for your Energy Saving pumping solutions, including;
variable speed booster sets,
variable speed pumps,
variable speed drives, and
packaged plate heat exchanger sets and more...
- Variable speed inline and end-suction pumps. Silentflo, Lineflo and M-flo pumps with variable speed drives are the ultimate reliable Energy Saving pumping solution for heating, cooling and general pumping applications.
- Variable speed booster sets - Boostflo Energy Saving booster systems for domestic water supply within buildings - Single and Multi-Pump pressure booster sets in accordance with BS6700 and WRAS build materials.
- Packaged plate heat exchanger sets - Heatflo instantaneous and semi-instantaneous domestic hot water heaters including DHW buffer storage vessels.
- Pressurisation units and expansion vessels - Thermoflo single and twin pump cabinet style pressurisation sets with diaphragm expansion vessels.
- Spill-back pressurisation units - Transflo spill-back pressurisation sets for larger sealed systems with lower pressure changes.
- Nitrogen pressurisation units for high temperature hot water systems - Nitroflo custom high temperature, high pressure pressurisation sets, with vessels to PD (BS)5500.
- Run-around coil heat recovery pump sets - comprehensive standard pumpsets with the option of integral pressurisation set, variable speed and outdoor specifications.
- Custom pumping systems and controls
- Pump service, repair and maintenance - preventative maintenance contracts and energy saving audits.
SILENTFLO | LINEFLO | M-FLO | VEEFLO | THERMOFLO | BOOSTFLO | HEATFLO | OTHER SYSTEMS
VARIFLO | EXPANSION VESSELS | TRANSFLO | NITROFLO
...back to top...
© Copyright: 1994, Fluid Automation Ltd. All rights reserved.
Website by Rich Web Designs